第52章 拦路杀

:我是谁: 石头FM 3431 字 3个月前

听马克思这么说,风衣男子的人才慢慢地让出一条道来。

“If you want to save your young master, ask your master to make this call!(要想救你们家公子,让你们家主人打这个电话!)”挟持着风衣男子退出去之后,格雷格抛出了一张写着他电话号码的纸条道。

接着,格雷格挟持着风衣男子,还有马克思一起离开了。

风衣男子的人回去后立即向马克亚当斯汇报了此事。

马克亚当斯知道此事后大发雷霆:“Bastard, he dares to kidnap my son, he's really tired of living!(混蛋,他竟敢绑架我的儿子,真是活腻了!)”

“Boss, he said if you want to save the young master, please call this number above.(老板,他说如果想救公子就请你打上面这个号码。)”说着,手下的人将格雷格留下的那张纸条递了过去。

“There's no need, immediately have someone find and do him!!(没有必要,马上叫人找到并做了他!!)”马克亚当斯高声叫道。

“But in this way, the young master is in danger. I think that person is a madman, and I'm afraid he will really do something unfavorable to the young master.(可是这样一来公子就危险了,我看那个人就是个疯子,我怕他真的会做出什么对公子不利的事情来。)”手下人道。

“In all these years, no one has dared to threaten me. How dare this little flea use my son to threaten me!(这么多年来,还从没有人敢威胁过我,这个小跳蚤竟敢用我的儿子来威胁我!)”马克亚当斯愤怒的一拳击在桌子上道。

小主,

“Boss, let's stabilize that crazy person first and take his life after saving the young master.(老板,我们还是先稳住那个疯子吧,等把公子救回来之后再取他狗命。)”手下人提议道。

“Okay!(好!)”马克亚当斯道。

接着,马克亚当斯拨通了那张纸条上的号码。

“How is my son now?(我儿子现在怎么样?)”马克亚当斯拨通电话后开门见山地道。

“Boss Mark, your son is very safe. As long as you are willing to meet me once, I will release your son immediately. I will keep my word.(马克老板,你儿子很安全,只要你肯和我见上一面,我马上就放了你儿子,我说到做到。)”格雷格道。

“Who the hell are you? Why do you want to see me so much?(你到底是谁?为什么你那么想见到我?)”马克亚当斯道。

“Because only you can do this, I can only choose to e to you.(因为这件事只有你能做得到,所以我只能选择找你。)”格雷格道。

“What are you referring to?(你指的是什么事?)”马克亚当斯道。

“Mark, you don't know that every state in the United States has been frequently damaged recently?(马克老大,最近美国各州都频频遭到破坏,你不会不知道吧?)”格雷格道。

“I have heard a little about this matter, but it is a police matter and has nothing to do with me.(这件事我倒是略有耳闻,不过,这是警察的事,与我无关。)”马克亚当斯道。

“If the police could handle it, I wouldn't e looking for you.(如果警察能搞定,我就不会来找你了。)”格雷格道。

“But I don't know you, why should I trust you?(可是,我并不认识你,我凭什么信你?)”马克亚当斯道。

“If it weren't for someone's trust, I wouldn't dare e to see you.(如果不是受人所托,我也不敢来找你。)”格雷格道。