第50章 老大和跟班

:我是谁: 石头FM 3995 字 3个月前

“No, it seems that there's an accident at the police station. Oh, no, Melissa is in danger!(不好,看来是警署出事了,糟了,梅丽莎有危险!)”马克思警长预感不妙道。

接着,马克思警长和格雷格还有那名一直守在外面的男警员一起驱车赶回了警署。

当他们三人踏入警署的那一刻,他们被震撼住了。

此时的警署已不是他们原来见到的那个样子。警署内乱的一片狼藉,四处都散落着本该归档的纸张,本来办公桌上放的好好的几台办公电脑全被砸坏,各区的监控系统也遭到了不同程度的破坏,本来关在警署内的几名还未被定罪的犯人也都无影无踪了,而关着他们的铁门却是那么放肆的敞开着。再看铁门的门口,梅丽莎血淋淋地趴在地上,睁着一双她再也无法闭上的眼睛,就那样不甘心地死去了。

“Bastard, they actually killed Melissa!(混蛋,他们竟然杀了梅丽莎!)”马克思警长愤怒地道。

“Sheriff Marx, we're even now. I think your mood should be as bad as mine now.(马克思警长,我们扯平了,我想你现在的心情应该跟我一样那么糟。)”格雷格道。

“Tell me quickly how to find your boss!(快告诉我,怎么才能找到你们老大!)”马克思警长拿枪指着那名俘虏咆哮道。

“Sheriff, I have already told you, I really don't know unless our boss proactively contacts me.(警长,我已经告诉过你了,我真的不知道,除非我们老大主动联系我。)”那名俘虏再次解释道。

这章没有结束,请点击下一页继续阅读!

“Sheriff Marx, it seems that relying on police status cannot solve the problem, right?(马克思警长,看来靠着警察的身份并不能解决问题对吗?)”格雷格道。

“Greg, are you mocking me?(格雷格,你是在嘲笑我吗?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长好似一颗被引燃了的炸弹。

“Okay, that's not what I meant. Look at your terrible mood!(好吧,我并不是这个意思,看在你糟糕透顶的心情上!)”格雷格道。

“Stinky boy, it's better if you're telling the truth!(臭小子,最好你说的是真的!)”马克思警长瞪着格雷格道。

“Special circumstances require special measures, and I hope Sheriff Marx can allow me to proceed with my actions.(特殊情况就要用特殊手段,希望马克思警长能够允许我接下来的做法。)”格雷格道。

“Greg, what do you want to do next?(格雷格,你接下来想怎么做?)”听格雷格这么说,马克思警长预感到不妙。

“I have a powerful and powerful thing in my hand, which can turn the world around.(我手里有一件很厉害很厉害的东西,这东西足可以扭转乾坤。)”格雷格道。

“What is so powerful?(是什么东西这么厉害?)”马克思警长好奇地问道。

“It's something that can shake both black and white!(是一件足可以撼动黑白两道的东西!)”格雷格微笑道。

“Stinky boy, stop being so close and tell me what it is?(臭小子,别卖关子了,快告诉我是什么东西?)”马克思警长催促道。

“Sheriff Marx, if it's inconvenient for you to e forward with the next matter, let me handle it!(马克思警长,接下来的事你不便出面,就让我去着手办吧!)”格雷格道。

“What are you talking about? Why is it inconvenient for me to e forward? I am the sheriff, how could this matter be without me?(你说什么呢?为什么我不方便出面?我可是警长,这件事怎么能少了我?)”马克思警长不服气地道。

“It is precisely because you are the sheriff that it is inconvenient for you to e forward.(正是因为你是警长,所以才不方便出面。)”格雷格道。

“What is the reason behind this?(你这是什么道理?)”马克思警长不解地道。

“Because all the people I'm going to e into contact with next are the worst, most ferocious, and darkest gang leaders, as a police chief, it's inconvenient for you to e forward!(因为我接下来要去接触的全部都是最坏、最凶、最黑的黑帮头目,所以做为警长,你才不便出面嘛!)”格雷格道。

“Are you going to use them? They're just a bunch of scumbags! Besides, how do you know they will definitely listen to you?(你要去动用他们?他们就是一群人渣!更何况你怎么知道他们就一定会听你的?)”马克思警长震惊地道。

小主,