“How did you lose it?(你是怎么失去它的?)”东方男子好奇地道。
“I still remember when my father just handed over the pany to me, I was still a hairy boy, I didn't understand anything, so I was trapped by others, and the pany was occupied by others!(还记得父亲将公司刚刚交到我手上的时候,我还是个毛头小子,我什么都不懂,所以中了别人的圈套,公司被别人给霸占了!)”普尼尔道。
“That pany is obviously yours. Why do they want to occupy it?(那公司明明是你的,他们为什么要霸占呢?)”东方男子不解地道。
“This is like a hunter who destroys your home and kills your family. There is no reason to talk to them!(这就像是毁你家园杀你家人的猎人,跟他们是没有道理可讲的!)”普尼尔道。
“Are they as bad as the hunters?(他们也和那些猎人一样坏吗?)”听普尼尔这么说,东方男子激动地道。
“They robbed my pany and killed my parents. Isn't that bad?(他们抢了我的公司,杀了我的父母,难道这还不算坏吗?)”普尼尔面带怒色地反问道。
“Your family died at their hands?(你的家人也死在他们的手上?)”听普尼尔这么说,东方男子想到了那片被大火吞噬的森林,被猎人屠杀的动物。
“Yes, from that day on, I worked hard to keep the pany my father left me in order; However, the pany that belongs to me will never e back! In addition, in the face of the real killer of parents, I have no way!(是的,从那天起,我就奋发图强,将爸爸留给我的这家公司打理的井井有条;但是,本属于我的那家公司却再也回不来了!并且,面对杀父母的真凶,我却一点办法也没有!)”普尼尔无奈地道。
本小章还未完,请点击下一页继续阅读后面精彩内容!
“Bastards, they are so hateful, just as hateful as those damned hunters!(混蛋,他们真是太可恶了,就和那些该死的猎人一样可恶!)”东方男子咬牙切齿地道。
看到东方男子那愤怒的神情,普尼尔悄悄露出了他满意的笑容。
“Friend, after dinner, you can stay at my home safely. I will help you with your affairs!(朋友,吃完饭你就在我家安心地住下来,你的事情我会帮你的!)”普尼尔道。
“Punier, thank you for helping me!(普尼尔,谢谢你肯帮我!)”东方男子一脸感激地道。
“I was really embarrassed just now. I shouldn't have said those words to you. Just think I didn't say them!(刚刚实在是不好意思,那些话我不该对你说的,你就当我没说过好了!)”普尼尔道。
“Why do you say that? Aren't we friends?(为什么这么说?我们不是朋友吗?)”东方男子不解地道。
“Just because we are friends, I should not say these things to you!(正因为我们是朋友,我才更不应该对你说这些事情!)”普尼尔道。
“Why? Why not? Shouldn't friends be frank with each other and help each other?(为什么?为什么不该说?朋友之间不是应该彼此坦诚,互相帮助的吗?)”东方男子不理解地道。
“Because it's too dangerous, I can't let my friends take risks for me!(因为太危险了,我绝不能让我的朋友去为我冒险!)”普尼尔坚持道。
“Friend, if you can help me find John, then I can help you get back the pany, and help you find the real killer of your parents, and revenge for them!(朋友,你能帮我找约翰,那么我也可以帮你夺回公司,并帮你找到杀你父母的真凶,为他们报仇!)”东方男子一脸正气地道。
“Friend, do you really think so? I know that you have this ability. You are a god sent by heaven to save me!(朋友,你真是这么想的吗?我知道,你有这个本事,你真是上天派来拯救我的天神!)”普尼尔感激地高声道。
“What are you two talking about? Talk so happily!(你们两个聊什么呢?聊的这么开心!)”就在这时,普尼尔的妻子尼娅从里面走了出来。
“Of course I'm happy to have such a distinguished guest here!(有这样的贵客莅临咱家,我当然开心了!)”普尼尔开心地笑道。
“Well, don't just be happy, eat first!(好了,别只顾着开心了,先吃饭吧!)”尼娅命下人将做好的饭菜端上来道。
“Brother, after dinner, take a hot bath, change into clean clothes, and then have a good sleep; I'll do everything else!(兄弟,等一下吃完饭洗个热水澡,换身干净的衣服,然后再好好的睡一觉;其他的事情都交给我了!)”普尼尔微笑道。
东方男子冲普尼尔笑了笑,点了点头。